quarta-feira, 16 de janeiro de 2008

SEA SONG



You look different every time you come
From the foam-crested brine
Your skin shining softly in the moonlight
Partly fish, partly porpoise, partly baby sperm whale
Am I yours? Are you mine to play with?
Joking apart - when you're drunk you're terrific when you're drunk
I like you mostly late at night you're quite alright
But I can't understand the different you in the morning
When it's time to play at being human for a while please smile!
You'll be different in the spring, I know
You're a seasonal beast like the starfish that drift in with the tide
So until your your blood runs to meet the next full moon
You're madness fits in nicely with my own
Your lunacy fits neatly with my own, my very own
We're not alone

Robert Wyatt
"Rock Bottom", 1974

5 comentários:

wind disse...

Linda!:)
Beijos

avelaneiraflorida disse...

E que canção , amigo Papagueno!!!!

bjkas, e espero que as forças recuperadas!!!!!

Maria Romeiras disse...

No, we're not alone... Bonito e melancólico. Beijinhos.

Maria del Sol disse...

Que grande senhor... e que grande último disco que saiu no ano passado, "Comicopera" é brilhante! :)

Anônimo disse...

Em grande o teu regresso, belíssimo tema...